The kickbike was developed in the last 10 years in Finland by physiologist Hannu Vierikko to aid cross-training for their Nordic athletes.
It’s a great alternative adult kick scooter for those:
1. Looking to walk their dog and keep the same pace
2. Need a sturdier kick scooter to support their heavier weight
3. Who need to do Cross-training exercises
- Weight Capacity: 264 pounds (120kgs)
- Includes reflectors, assembly tools, kickstand, front mudguard, rear fender and a bell
- Adjustable height platform and handlebars
- Front fork shocks
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.