PROS: Easy folding mechanism. Handle bars are height adjustable for adults. Light weight.
CONS: High Cost. The lack of suspension that means it’s unsuitable for rough terrain. Expect vibrations when you go over bumps and cracks on pavements.
NOTABLES: Not suitable for stunts or jumps.
- Unfolds and folds in 1 SECOND thanks to the patented “EASYFOLD” technology.
- Comes with front and rear mudguards.
- 2 large 175 mm PU rubber wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Rear wheel brake
- Transport it in TROLLEY mode.
- Ability to lock your push scooter to any kind of street furniture with a simple padlock
- Max Weight Capacity: 220lbs
- Scooter Weight: 9.9lbs
Click on pictures below for more information and or alternatively you can to browse for more options at Amazon.