PROS: Easy folding mechanism. Handle bars are height adjustable for adults. Light weight.
CONS: High Cost. The lack of suspension that means it’s unsuitable for rough terrain. Expect vibrations when you go over bumps and cracks on pavements.
NOTABLES: What’s the difference between the OXELO Town 5, Town 7 and Town 9 models? The Town 5 has a narrower foot deck. And the Town 9 has the largest deck and includes braking system on the handlebar. That leaves the Town 7 which is somewhere in between with no front braking system and an average sized deck.
- Adjustable height for handlebar
- 2 large 200 mm PU rubber wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Rear wheel brake
- Unfolds and folds in 1 SECOND thanks to the patented “EASYFOLD” technology.
- Anti theft system, secure your scooter to any kind of street furniture with a simple padlock
- Option to transport it in TROLLEY mode
- Scooter Weight: 11.24lbs or 5.1kg
- Weight Capacity: 220lbs or 100kg.
Click on pictures below for more information and or alternatively you can to browse for more options at Amazon.