To have more control steering while riding your kick scooter, consider changing the grips on your scooter’s handle bars to provide a better and more comfortable grip.
Ergonomically designed handlebar grips enables you to enjoy longer rides while you rest your hands snugly onto the bars without feeling the strain compared to normal grips.
When you perspire during long rides, normal grips normally get too slippery to get a strong hold. So upgrading to a better grip makes perfect sense.
It’s a really simple upgrade! We’ve did it on our own and wondered why we didn’t do it sooner.
Watch Videos below on how to do it! Follow up by reading our Step by Step Guide.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
1. Purchase your preferred new handle bar grips.
Make sure that the inner tube are of the same size as your original handle bar grips.
2. Remove the existing handle bar grips from your kick scooter
3. Spray some lubricant such as WD40 to help you to twist the grips out easier
4. Spray some hair spray onto the inner tubes of the new grips or rub some alcohol inside and on the handlebars
5. Replace the new grips onto your kick scooters