It has an unadjustable, fixed handle bar that’s about 20″ tall. That means you’ll have to bend a little to propel yourself forward, instead of being able to stand upright. So it’s not built for casual cruising. More for tricks and dirt riding.
The huge thing going for this pro scooter is the huge pneumatic wheels that can virtually run over any surface with ease.
- Fixed riser Y-style handlebar, 20″ (510mm) tall and 19.5″ (495mm) wide
- Full deck coarse grip tape/ Anti-slip footplate
- Easy grip handles
- Rear footbrake
- Heavy duty aluminum frame
- Made specifically for tackling dirt
- Used by Team Razor riders to pull off huge tricks
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.