You’ll need to place your foot on each of the foot rests to balance. You can do steering with the handlebar and move with the usage of the electric motor. But the real fun comes in utilizing your body movements to propel it forward doing slight swirls and “carving”. Watch demo video below from “TrikkeG” for more insights!
PROS: Unique design and high vantage point. Foldable. Fun to ride. Can be utilized as a fitness/recreational/transportation device, depending on your needs.
CONS: Bulky. There is learning curve to using this scooter to its full capacity. You’ll eventually learn to have fun with “carving” and “weaving” with the bending on your legs and usage or your upper body movements in order to maneuver the scooter around corners and to propel it forward. Pricey. You’ll need to find a path that’s not too narrow in order to fit the scooter and not get in the way of other pedestrians on the walkway.
- Powered by a 350W brushless free-wheel hub motor (700W peak power)
- Equipped with 48v-11.25Ah Panasonic lithium-Ion quick-swap Rechargeable battery
- Comes with Aluminum rims with ABEC5 sealed bearings
- 10″ front tires and 9.5″ rear tires
- Motorcycle Grade Tires
- Aircraft grade aluminum AL6062 frame
- Fully adjustable handlebars
- Dual disc brakes with parking lock
- Charging Time: 5 hours
- Range: 24 miles (38km)
- Speed: 16mph (25km/h)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (113.4kg)
User Reviews On Amazon:
Recommended Related Videos:
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.