We suppose that is why it’s being named and pronounced as the “X” “Scooter”.
With a simple fold, the electric scooter becomes more compact for storage and portability in between your short commutes.
PROS: High weight capacity of up to 265 lbs. Unique design.
CONS: Unsuitable for rough terrain, more suited for city pavements and short rides. There’s a short learning curve to riding and balancing yourself on this scooter.
- Charging Time: 3 to 4 hours.
- Speed: Up to 17mph
- Range: 15 miles
- Weight Capacity: 265lbs
- Scooter Weight: 40lbs
- Dimensions Folded: 42″ x 24″ x 12″ (L X W X H)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 41″ x 42″ x 22″ (L X W X H)
- Full aluminum alloy body
- 36V brushless gearless motor
- Equipped with an LCD display
- Comes with LCD light and safety reflector on the back of the frame
- 10″ wheels
User Reviews On Amazon:
Recommended Related Videos:
Xcooter Portable Electric Scooter at CE Week 2016 on BeTerrific!
Doing figure eights with the Xcooter scooter — CES 2016 by The Verge
CES 2016: Xcooter Portable Electric Scooter by TechRadar
Xcooter – The Electric Urban Rider by Smart Rhino
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.
More Related Information available at: