The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter is also known as the “Xiaomi MiJia Electric Scooter” (Model: M365).
WHAT WE LOVE:
WHAT WE LOVE:
A real head turner with it’s ultra sleek lines and cool red accents.
- Double Braking System. (Disc Braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system)
- Pneumatic Tires That’s Great For Overcoming Bumps
- Stylish, Sleek and Modern Design
- Comes with an ultra-bright 1.1W headlights with a range of up to 6 meters for added safety
- Red taillights flash distinctly while braking
- Lack of Speedometer Available On Scooter
- Inability to be pulled along in trolley mode when folded.
- Unstable smartphone app connection to the scooter
- Narrow Deck
- Expect Easy Wear & Tear, especially on the handlebar.
- Hit Or Miss Wonky Battery/Battery Life
- Light Assembly Required
- Max Speed: 15.5 MPH (25 km/h)
- Range: Up to 18.6 miles (30 km)
- Scooter Weight: 26.9 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Frame: Aerospace-Grade Aluminum
- Max incline: Approximately 14 degrees
- Charging time: Approximately 5 hours
- Tire size: 8.5″
- Weight Capacity: 220lbs (100kg)
- Dimensions (Upright): Approximately. 1080mm X 430mm X 1140mm
- Dimensions (Folded): Approximately 1080mm X 430mm X 490mm
- Motor size: 6.7″
- Rated motor power:250 W
User Reviews On Amazon:
Recommended Related Videos
Xiaomi MiJia Electric Scooter by Falcon PEV
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.