The Zike Z600-6491 White Hybrid Bike moves forward when you step up and down the side pedals. It kinda reminds us of a hybrid between a Bike, Kick Scooter and a Stair Master!
Pros: Fun To Ride. Unique Design. Good for working out leg muscles, triceps and shoulders.
Cons: Unsuitable for going up slopes. Prone to wear and tear.
- Foldable handlebars for easy transportation
- High-Performance rear disc breaks
- Adjustable stem allows handlebars to be raised and lowered
- 6 gears makes riding up hills easier
- Dimensions: 51 x 28 x 10
- Weight Capacity: 180 pounds.
- Reinforced aluminum lightweight frame
Recommended Related Videos
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.