What this means is that you can go beyond a single battery’s charge. With an additional spare battery on standby, you can simply switch it when the need arises. The replaceable battery feature also makes it easier to charge the battery without the need to move your entire scooter to the charging station.
We would suggest that you try it out to see if you can get accustomed to this feature, as it feels slightly different when you’re riding it, when compared to a more usual electric scooter that you place your feet one after another.
Initially, you need a little time to get used to it, especially at the starting and stopping part. But once the ride starts, it’s pretty smooth and comfortable to stand on both feet, side by side.
- Comes with Headlight and Tailight
- Charging Time: 2 Hours.
- Your Mobile Phone Can be Charged Via USB Which has access to the scooter’s battery
- Weight Capacity: 220lbs (100kg)
- Max Speed: 12.42mph (20km/h)
- Scooter Weight: 29.76lbs (13.5kg)
- Battery Capacity: 162.8Wh
- USB output voltage: 5v
- USB maximum current output: 1.5A
- Tires: 8”in diameter and inflatable
- Available in 2 colors: Black and White
User Reviews On Amazon:
Recommended Related Videos
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.