Spotted this really cool kick scooter by Kleefer via Alexis Peysson’s YouTube Channel while doing research. Quite a refreshing design.
6 key things that caught our eyes:
1. This adult kick scooter by Kleefer actually requires you to “kick” the hinge area to fold the kick scooter.
2. It has a double metallic/alumnium/steel looking frame that makes it stand out from the rest of the pack.
3. It sports a front and rear brake that we’ve only seen in brands like Xootr and Oxelo.
4. It looks sturdy and is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
5. Trolley mode for easy transport.
6. Bag rack for function.
Currently, it seems like you can own one via the direct website: http://www.kleefer.com
Check out this page for more details on where they’re available for purchase in your country: http://kleefer.fr/en/resellers-map/
Update: 5 October 2015:
Found more reviews on the Kleefer Adult Kick Scooter: