In addition, the wooden deck is wide enough for both of your feet to rest on it while scooting. It is also sturdy enough to support a rider’s weight up to 300 Lbs. This is a great plus factor, as most kick scooters only support rider’s weight up to 220 lbs.
It also has a front and back braking system, making it an all rounder for functionality while looking pleasant and sleek.
Con: High Cost.
- Wide platform for comfortable cruising (ride with feet side by side)
- Front and rear braking system.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires
- Classic wooden deck with anti-slip die-cut grip tape applied
- Maximum rider weight: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs (4.8 kgs)
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.